Chipped Heat Stones - 5" X 5"
- ITEM #CHHS55 1 or more corners may be chipped-limited quantities
- ONLY available 6 to a case-$60.00 FREE SHIPPING
- All sales of Chipped Heat Stones are final.
- The TEMP-TECH® Heat Stone helps food stay hotter than other heating methods due to the efficient heat transfer capacity of its highly conductive material.
- The TEMP-TECH® Heat Stone improves upon a time-tested principal to offer you a highly effective and affordable supplementary heat-source for today's bulk and individual meal transport needs.
- Best of all, the Heat Stone is easy to use and maintain. Simply warm it up in a conventional oven and place it in a TEMP-TECH® Insulated Food Bag, food carrier, or your own insulated carrier, cooler or hot cart. Stack your meals on top of the Heat Stone, and seal your carrier before you leave for delivery.
Don't forget to order Heat Stone Boxes to protect your Insulated Bag from excessive heat.
***If you choose not to use a cardboard box, MAKE SURE TO separate your Heat Stone from your carrier to prevent heat damage to container.
All Sales of Chipped Heat Stones are Final
TEMP-TECH® HEAT STONE INSTRUCTIONS
- Heat the Heat Stone only to a maximum of 350° F. in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Using a well insulated oven mitt or pot holder, remove from oven.
- Set the Heat Stone at the bottom of your transport container preferably in our cardboard box), and place the meals on the side of the container and close immediately.
- The Heat Stones can be cleaned by simply washing with warm water and a mild detergent.
CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION
- Use thick well insulated mitts or gloves when handling the hot Heat Stone.
- Do not let Heat Stone come in contact with skin.
- Do not heat more than 350º F.
- Keep out of contact with paper, plastic or other products that may melt or burn.
If we can be of further assistance or answer any questions you might have, please contact us at 888-420-0491, or email to email@example.com.