Shipping & Handling
All shipping costs will be calculated and communicated when you place your order on the TEMP-TECH® website. A TEMP-TECH® Representative will contact you directly in the event that any shipping cost discrepancies arise after you submit your order.
All products listed on the TEMP-TECH® website will be charged freight unless otherwise noted.
Receiving Freight Suggestions
When you place an order for one of our products that ship via freight carrier, it is important that you follow our list of suggestions before signing and accepting your TEMP-TECH®.
- Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip provided by TEMP-TECH®.
- Inspect your products for concealed and/or visible damage. Please make sure you do this before you sign for acceptance and while the freight carrier is still on site.
- In the event you identify any damage, you should refuse delivery of the product.
- If for some reason you identify freight damage after you signed the forms, you become responsible for reporting any damages directly to the freight carrier. Tempasure, Inc. can not be held responsible for any damages after you have signed for the product indicating there is/was no damaged goods.
- If any damage is discovered after signing and accepting the order, contact TEMP-TECH® at 1-888-420-0491 to communicate your findings. We will do our best to assist you in a quick resolution of the product damage.
In order for TEMP-TECH®, to provide the best pricing possible to our customers, we constantly evaluate the shipping options so we are able to ship the best way possible to you.