ITEM # HS55
NOTE - HEAT STONES ONLY AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLES OF 6 EACH
The TEMP-TECH® Heat Stone helps food stay hotter than other heating methods due to the efficient heat transfer capacity of its highly conductive material. It improves upon a time-tested principal to offer you a highly effective, affordable, and non-electric supplementary heat-source for bulk and individual meal transport. The Heat Stone is easy to use, maintain, and store:
- Warm up the Heat Stone for 20-25 minutes in a conventional oven at a maximum of 350° F and remove with a well-insulated oven mitt or potholder since it will be extremely hot.
- Set in a Heat Stone Box, sold separately, and place in TEMP-TECH® Insulated Food Bag, food carrier, or your own insulated carrier, cooler, or hot cart.
- Stack your meals on top of the Heat Stone and seal your carrier before you leave for delivery.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent.
- For complete user manual and instructions, click here.
- Weighs 3 pounds and is 5" wide x 5" long x 1 1/8” thick
Don't forget to order Heat Stone Boxes to protect your Insulated Bag from excessive heat. If you choose not to use the specially designed cardboard Heat Stone Box, you MUST use some sort of insulating barrier to separate your Heat Stone from your carrier to prevent heat damage to container.
HEAT STONES ONLY AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLES OF 6 EACH
NEW FLAT RATE SHIPPING $1.99/each
Order 12 or more Heat Stones receive FREE SHIPPING